Algebra IIBook - 2015
Perhaps no subject strikes so much fear in the hearts of high school and college students as Algebra I, except of course its older, meaner sibling, Algebra II! Starting with reinforcing concepts from Algebra I and with lots of practice and tips along the way, Idiot's Guides: Algebra II eases you into second-year algebra to help you master your academic goals. With Common Core instruction in mind, students get:• A natural transition from Algebra I , with a review of relevant concepts and operations.
• An in-depth review and expansion of polynomials.
• Easy guidance on solving complex rational expressions and radical functions.
• Instructions on how to perform operations on polynomials and factoring.
• An exploration of exponential and logarithmic functions.
• Tips on solving matrices and determinants.
• Special sidebars pointing out the reasoning behind the techniques, which is an essential part of Common Core instruction.
• Separate workbook section of extra Algebra practice problems — like getting two books in one.
Baker & Taylor
Explains the fundamentals of algebra II, offering tips for solving and graphing equations and functions, and providing practice problems with answers.
Provides hundreds of exercises and practice problems complemented by clear explanations, offering coverage of topics ranging from polynomials and complex rational expressions to logarithmic functions and matrices. Original.