Teach Yourself Visually Dreamweaver CS6Book - 2012
Learn to design and maintain content-rich websites the Visual way
With more than 90 percent market share, Dreamweaver is the preferred tool for professional website design and production. For those who learn best visually, this colorful, step-by-step guide is the perfect way to learn the program and start building websites with "wow". Numbered steps and full-color screen shots show you just how to navigate the program, format and style text, create web-based forms and pages, build data-driven sites, and maintain a fully functioning website. All the enhancements of the newest version are covered.
- Dreamweaver allows you to create web pages without writing code; it is used by more than 90 percent of web designers
- Using numbered steps and full-color screen shots, this visual guide shows you how to perform more than 150 essential tasks in the newest version of Dreamweaver
- Covers applying style sheets, using dynamic HTML, adding style with images and multimedia, publishing and maintaining a website, using hyperlinks to navigate a site or to link to other sites on the Internet, and creating dynamic websites using databases
- Shows how to maximize Dreamweaver CS6 when formatting and styling text, creating web-based forms and pages with frames, maintaining a site, and building database-driven sites
- Perfect for beginners but also covers more advanced skills
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Dreamweaver CS6 gives visual learners the knowledge and confidence they need to start building effective, eye-popping websites.
Baker & Taylor
Presents step-by-step screen shots and detailed instructions on how to use the latest version of the Web page design software, covering such topics as setting up a website, working with images, creating hyperlinks, using cascading style sheets, and publishing the final product.