Win-win Performance Appraisals
Get the Best Results for Yourself and your Employee : What to Do BBefore, During and After the ReviewBook - 2011
Increase Productivity with High-Impact Performance Reviews!
Performance appraisals may not be everyone’s favorite task. Done right, though, they serve as a vital part of company strategy—and document in black and white your contribution to the organization’s success.
Win-Win Performance Appraisals gives you the knowledge, insight, and tools to transform every performance review from a painful, one-hour “sit down” into a collaborative process for achieving long-term goals.
GET ALL THE INSIGHT, TIPS, AND TACTICS TO:
- Align objectives with corporate strategy
- Write unbiased, productive evaluations
- Hold face-to-face reviews focused on moving forward —not looking back
- Avoid possible legal pitfalls
- Conduct follow-up reviews that benefi t you and your employee