The Landlord's Book of Forms and AgreementsBook - 2006
Whether you're just starting out as a landlord or you've been doing it for years, this one-of-a-kind resource will keep you on track for big profits. From setting rents and screening tenants, to buying insurance and handling evictions, The Landlord's Book of Forms and Agreements covers everything you need to know.
Plus, the enclosed CD-ROM includes more than 100 attorney-approved forms, leases, agreements, and other vital documents that landlords can customize, print out, and use as needed. With a comprehensive glossary of important legal terms and handy checklists of dos and don'ts, you'll find step-by-step advice and vital documents for:
- Writing appropriate and legal rental agreements
- Screening and choosing great tenants
- Dealing with tenants' problems and problem tenants
- Handling repair, maintenance, and security issues
- Limiting your civil and criminal liability
- Complying with tenant laws and regulations
Packed with the tools and tips you need to succeed, The Landlord's Book of Forms and Agreements is a complete guide to maximizing the return on your real estate investments.