Dog Owner's Guide to the Labrador RetrieverBook - 2005
The Dog Owner's Guides are written by experts with years of experience training and working with the most popular breeds. This series is for dog owners and anyone considering the purchase of a purebred dog. Each title covers the specifics of the individual breed:
- Personality and history
- Choosing a puppy
- Obedience training and exercise
- Grooming and diet
- Health concerns and critical hereditary conditions
- Special requirements
Professional breeders and trainers provide proven and valuable advice with simple tips to ease a puppy's transition to its new home, games to play with dogs as they develop, and how to spot health problems.
Other titles in the series include:
- Puppy Care and Training: ensuring a happy life right from the start
- Rottweiler: loyal protector
- Jack Russell Terrier: the most popular terrier
- Border Collie: the active, independent dog
- German Shepherd: famous for its intelligence and loyalty
- Boxer: faithful, playful companion
- Golden Retriever: the gentle outgoing family companion
The titles in the Dog Owner's Guides series are just right for dog owners as they choose the ideal breed for their family and lifestyle.
A series of books for dog owners, or anyone considering purchasing a dog. Each volume is written by an expert with years of experience with a breed and covers all aspects of dog ownership.