15 Minutes to A Great PuppyBook - 2005
Discover the 15-Minute Miracle!
Puppies bring great joy to our lives, but they also present us with special challenges. Everyone wants a well-behaved dog that is a joy to be around, but who has time for training a puppy? You do - and if you do it right, it will only take 15 minutes of your time each day.
Kevin Michalowski's formula for a great puppy is a proven winner for time strapped pet owners. He teaches us that dog training is all about short, effective sessions. His plan is so simple and easy that anyone can follow it.
This book is a must-have for anyone who is thinking about getting a puppy. It is packed with great, practical information to help you get ready for your new dog to help you with all the basic training lessons.
You'll discover how to:
- Prepare yourself - mentally and physically - for getting a dog
- Pick the right puppy for your lifestyle - includes a quick-reference breed guide
- Housebreak your dog that easy way, thanks to the crate and the schedule
- Teach the four basic commands: Sit, Come, Heel and Down
- Cure problems such as chewing, jumping and aggression
- Monitor your dog's health and give it a happy life